Beginning December 1, 2023, more North Carolinians will be able to get health coverage through NC Medicaid. This will be a game changer for the more than 600,000 people who will be able to access health care and is the most significant investment in the health of our state in decades.
DHHS has a new website, bilingual toolkit and a sign-up form to stay updated on the most current information about how more North Carolinians will be able to get health coverage through NC Medicaid. Please use these tools below.
The bilingual toolkit includes:
· Day 1 Flyer: An overview of who is eligible and how to enroll.
· Family Planning Flyer: Information for the approximately 300,000 people who receive limited benefits through Family Planning Medicaid who will be automatically enrolled in full Medicaid.
· Medicaid Essentials Deck: A presentation detailing who is eligible and how to enroll.
· FAQ: Answers to common questions.
· ePass Video: An overview of how to apply online through ePass.