Important links and information for veterans include VSO contacts, records, legal assistance, education, USO, and VA resources:
- Locate a Veterans Service Officer
- For assistance with records searches, such as DD-214, personnel records found in the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF), and medical records, visit Archives.com
- Find legal assistance on topics such as small business, discharge upgrades, and appeals at Wake Forest University
- Learn more about education options, post-GI Bill benefits, health benefits, disability, and claims at eBenefits
- Find information on Women Veterans, Minorities, Homeless Veterans, and family support programs, visit NCServes, the United Service Organizations of North Carolina
- Learn more about vocational rehabilitation and the application process at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Also, from the VA, find information for returning and transitioning veterans
- Veterans.gov provides comprehensive, national access to Employment Services across the United States
For additional links and information, visit NCWorks Veterans Services.
Article is closed for comments.