To register or create a new account in NCWorks Online:
1. Go to www.ncworks.gov.
2. On the home page, click Sign In.
3. Under Option 3 – select Create a User Account, click Individual.
4. Follow the steps and fill in all required (*) fields. When the “What would you like to do next?” page displays, you are signed in.
To sign in to your account:
1. Enter your user name and password.
2. Click the Sign In button.
3. If you forgot your user name and/or password, click Forgot Username/Password and then select your desired retrieval option.