Customers can complete NCWorks Online registration without the need of staff assistance to assist with work search requirements. To do so, please register in NCWorks Online, create a resume, and search and apply for jobs. Below are instructions on how to do so:
Register For Work: NCWorks Online
To register or create a new account in NCWorks Online:
1. Go to www.ncworks.gov.
2. On the home page, click Sign In.
3. Under Option 3 – select Create a User Account, click Individual.
4. Follow the steps and fill in all required (*) fields. When the “What would you like to do next?” page displays, you are signed in.
To sign in to your account:
1. Enter your user name and password.
2. Click the Sign In button.
3. If you forgot your user name and/or password, click Forgot Username/Password and then select your desired retrieval option.
When you have finished creating your profile, please create or upload your resume in Resume Builder. Click the Menu in the top left of the screen, then scroll down to Quick Menu:
1. Click Menu, then select Resume Builder to create a new resume or upload your resume, then scroll down to add your skills in the Additional Employer Searchable Items.
2. When you have completed your resume, you may begin searching for jobs right away by clicking on Menu in the top left of the NCWorks Online homepage, scroll to Quick Menu and search for jobs by selecting Job Search.
3. My Portfolio gives you access to view and modify your personal information, your personal employment plan, and view past job searches.
Article is closed for comments.